Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They get a slap on the wrist while we get [email protected]#ked . No license, fake insurance , 3 x offenders and this is just a small sample that's posted weekly in the local papers.
Please click on photo to enlarge viewing.
Newspaper Publication Font Material property Paper
View attachment 65565 Publication Font Material property Paper Book

Attachments

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Did we really think all those people with North Carolina license plates are from NC.? . Have the required drivers license, valid and mandatory insurance coverage, actually have their vehicles registered, It is only bound to become worse until Trump builds his fence and contractors stop hiring them as cheap labor......JMHO

·
Unappreciated while still alive
3,801 Posts
Liberals would say that Caucasians commit worse crimes and are not arrested by the police who focus solely on harassing minorities. Seriously, that is what they say.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Next time some lib says illegals only commit a fraction of the crime, look at that ratio. 14 crimes, 10 are illegals or recent "immigrants". Frickin ridiculous.

Still, we're better off than Europe is now. At least our illegals don't try and behead us and institute Sharia law. Yet. I'd rather have 10 Jesus loving Central Americans than 1 Sharia loving Muslim.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Unless you mow your own lawn, rake your own leaves, buy and bring home your own peet moss, pool sand, deck lumber, whatever, just who do you think contributes in a big way to the big problem ?
Evidently many Lawnguyland homes no longer have mirrors...

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Unless you mow your own lawn, rake your own leaves, buy and bring home your own peet moss, pool sand, deck lumber, whatever, just who do you think contributes in a big way to the big problem ?
Why is it my responsibility as an employer to determine the "legal" status of my employee?

Do we not have an immigration service?
Do we not have a boarder patrol?
Do we not have a visa program?
Do we not have dozens of Federal laws regulating who, where and how someone is allowed to come here and get work?

I'm not an employee of any such government agency. Why is it my problem to check for someone's legal status and then my legal accountability if turns out they shouldn't be employable?!

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts
Did we really think all those people with North Carolina license plates are from NC.? . Have the required drivers license, valid and mandatory insurance coverage, actually have their vehicles registered, It is only bound to become worse until Trump builds his fence and contractors stop hiring them as cheap labor......JMHO
There is a house just around the corner from me with 5 cars parked in front of it. Not a one of them has New York plates and every car is from a different state.

Nothing sketchy going on there, right?

Reactions: killian

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
So if I hire a landscaper it's my fault if he uses illegals?
So if I hire a plumber and he steals from Home Depot that's my fault too?
If I go to a lawyer and he overbills someone that's also my fault?

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
I never thought I would say this, But If we would issue ID and licenses to these people and fingerprint them to establish identity, there would be some accountability.As it stands there is none and we are all paying for every accident they have with out excessive auto insurance rates...Last month they were driving a donkey cart, this month a toyota....

Reactions: Tonto

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
I mow my lawn, I rake my leaves, I clean my pool, my deck is concrete, but I spilt and stack firewood, so no, I do not think that I am contributing to the problem. Also, I am NOT legally allowed to work in the US, so I do not work. Every now and then I teach a class for FREE. People try to give my gift cards as a thank you and I CANNOT take them...because if any one of them decides to call the Immigration or the IRS I could potentially lose my visa, my husband could potentially lose his job, and we would have to leave. So no, I do not enable illegals because if I can obey the law so can they.

·
Registered
12,346 Posts
The high number of fake Pennsylvania Registration/Inspection stickers we're all Cental American imigrants back in 2004 when stopped for other V&T violations. These collars are Felonies... The DA made a plea deal for everyone to Dis Con.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
I never thought I would say this, But If we would issue ID and licenses to these people and fingerprint them to establish identity, there would be some accountability.As it stands there is none and we are all paying for every accident they have with out excessive auto insurance rates...Last month they were driving a donkey cart, this month a toyota....
Would change nothing.

Same as "sanctuary" cities/states issuing drivers licenses to illegals.

·
Not a participant of the LIF circle jerk.
662 Posts
You are 100% correct. Anyone who knowing employs an illegal is just enabling them and willing contributing to the failing of this great Nation.

To those who want to pass the buck and not take responsibility for their actions, stating "Why is it my responsibility...??", that is a poor excuse as the truth is you are obviously cheap, selfish, and/or clueless as to the negative impact this has on our economy. It is everyone's responsibility.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
To those who want to pass the buck and not take responsibility for their actions, stating "Why is it my responsibility...??", that is a poor excuse as the truth is you are obviously cheap, selfish, and/or clueless as to the negative impact this has on our economy. It is everyone's responsibility.
So then send me a check for the annual salary of an immigration officer, another check for the salary of a boarder guard, and the salaray of an administrator in the naturalization department.

Also pay for my training and give me the legal authority and legal protections of such persons.

Otherwise I don't work for free.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.