Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a recoil reducer/muzzle break done on long island, Its a remington with stainless barrel .300 win mag,, looking to have it removeable for hunting... and any recomendations as for a good break
 

·
Now an Ex NYer
Joined
·
25,015 Posts
try Bob at Country Gunsmith. He won't thread and pin ARs, but a bolt...He might thread it for you. Always good work, always reasonable.

1521 Ocean Ave # B4 Bohemia, NY 11716
(631) 567-1555
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,107 Posts
NRATC53 said:
try Bob at Country Gunsmith. He won't thread and pin ARs, but a bolt...He might thread it for you. Always good work, always reasonable.

1521 Ocean Ave # B4 Bohemia, NY 11716
(631) 567-1555
I called him last week and he said he will weld a muzzle brake on an AR for me. I will drop it off this week.

Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
Grizzly Gun Works (http://www.grizzlygunworks.com/) could make you a slip-on brake. I have one of their threaded models for my 700 5R and it works very well.
 

·
Now an Ex NYer
Joined
·
25,015 Posts
Captk said:
I called him last week and he said he will weld a muzzle brake on an AR for me. I will drop it off this week.

Ken
OK, I stand (happily) corrected. He wasn't doing that for a while due to NYS's idiocy.
 

·
Mr. ¼ MOA
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
Tos said:
Grizzly Gun Works (http://www.grizzlygunworks.com/) could make you a slip-on brake. I have one of their threaded models for my 700 5R and it works very well.
+1 Jeff at GGW is the best.

Peace,
GH-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input,,, Country Gunsmith says no problem threading barrel on bolt gun,, and Jeff at Grizzly has what I am looking for,,,mite even get on for my .450 bushmaster
 

·
Mr. ¼ MOA
Joined
·
3,104 Posts
682liny said:
Thanks for the input,,, Country Gunsmith says no problem threading barrel on bolt gun,, and Jeff at Grizzly has what I am looking for,,,mite even get on for my .450 bushmaster
Tell Jeff that Ben says to "To Hook You Up!" The secret to
getting better than his usual great service... hee hee hee. ;)

Peace,
GH-07
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top