Long Island Shooters Forum banner

LISC -- El Guapo's place to be...

3K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  IraqVet15T2F 
artburg said:
I was merely stating that the LISC sucks topic has been beat to death on here,we all know that alot have had problems,but when something positive happens alot of members line up to sh*t on it.It's not my favorite place but latley it has been much better.Some people need to face facts that maybe they may be the problem bringing the greif on the themselves.Maybe they just don't like you :)As far as keeping the dead horse beating to myself,no I think I'll continue to use it until it's no longer available.This is a public forum and I really appreciate you telling me what to do but my Dad died in 1993 and I think I don't need a new one,even if he is a "respected"LIF member as yourself,who voted on that by the way?You have a nice Easter,can we get a beating a dead rabbit smiley??
Could not agree more. My experiences have been positive as well. You dont agree with us and have a negative review dont go.
The rest of us we will go and give it a chance to clear the air of negative energy.
El Guapo we salute you !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.