Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jefes,

I, El Guapo and the NorthForkSportsman went to the LISC for an 1 hour of shooting. After been humbled by the NorthForkSportsman's Left handed shooting at El Guapo distance of 20 yards, yours truly decided to call it quits and proceeded to the gunstore. El Jefe NorthForkSportsman followed suit. As this fighter of justice's eyes pierced through the glass counters, his heart raced full of emotion; it was like a Pinata full of little surprises. Knowing well what may lay ahead, El Guapo took a deep breath and proceeded to ask for help... As the ****** approached, El Guapo braced himself for the burrada that was about to be layed upon him. .. NorthForkSportsman turned towards the door in preparation for a speedy departure...But wait, as El guapo opened one eye he noticed a young jefe with a smile. Suspicious El Guapo asked him cautiously to be shown a fine 1911 pistola. The ****** acquiesced; not just that one time but a plethora of times. He was very friendly and took his time showing El Guapo and his trusted sidekick the bounty to be had, if only La Jefe would allow him to,,,but I digressed. It was to say the least a pleasant experience. We came out smiling and bowed to come back at later day... Oh btw the prices of the new stuff were actually muy buenos.

:hide

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
Real sorry we missed you...there was a few of us there shooting,,we left just before you got there..
Had a good time..maybe next time we can all be there at the same time..

·
Registered
9,630 Posts
A good time was had by all. Warmly greeted, welcomed into the place. Not crowded at all today. A bit chilly out on the range but it kept the smoke down. Had a iffy target holder. Why do people keep breaking them? LOL.

El Gaupo says it like it is. Store attendant was attentive and interacted with us both. Pricing if you look closely were right in line for the half dozen items we were graciously handed over to inspect and handle. Couple nice items caught my eye fer sure.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Jefe,

Did you come with offerings of burrito's and tequila or were el Guapi' impressed with the hen fighting ring you two Jefe's setup in the back of winebego parked out back?

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vertiviper said:
Jefe,

Did you come with offerings of burrito's and tequila or were el Guapi' impressed with the hen fighting ring you two Jefe's setup in the back of winebego parked out back?
;D ;D ;D ;D :'( ;D ;D

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Too funny

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I went there on Sunday, the place was packed.

I ran out of the LIF cards, I was trying to get our message across, the Owner was not too receptive, and I even thought the other older gentleman that also works there was listening was having some laughs at my expense, you know a "Spanish guy trying to speak about 2A rights."

Heck, I will keep on trying, one of these days maybe we can go as a big group in there, strength in numbers....

I will need El Guapo's help to fight evil at its core.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
IVFLO said:
the Owner was not too receptive, and I even thought the other older gentleman that also works there was listening was having some laughs at my expense, you know a "Spanish guy trying to speak about 2A rights."
'Owner not to receptive.' I do hope he is aware if the Freedom Fund goes our way, then local stores will be obtaining INSTANT business from new firearm owners. Also, I do hope he was not laughing directly you.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Just to be clear, I think the attention was good, they help me getting what I needed before going to the range, I even spent over an hour at the range, and they didn't even call me on the time.

It was more so the Freedom Fund issue than anything else.

I met Lurch in there and we talked a little, the younger fellas where a bit more interested in the Freedom Fund than the older gentlemen.

I do believe they are getting better, prices in ammo a bit high, but I had a good time.

Once you go to the actual range, you are in your own little world.

I had tons of fun.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I frequently stop in on my way home from work. Met IVFLO who very kindly put up with my terrible Spanish, and met some other nice people people from LIF.

From my observations, L.I.S.C. sells a lot of guns. Remember to factor in the discounted range fees for three months for every gun you buy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Lurch said:
I frequently stop in on my way home from work. Met IVFLO who very kindly put up with my terrible Spanish, and met some other nice people people from LIF.

From my observations, L.I.S.C. sells a lot of guns. Remember to factor in the discounted range fees for three months for every gun you buy.
I was not aware of this....

How often are you guys there? I've probably walked right past you a dozen times not knowing it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.