Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
I care. Mostly because if I had done any of the things she had done in the past I would be in federal prison... I mean this is like her 3rd felony and she's just now getting into trouble. Equal treatment under the law? Heck no... And she's better than most!

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where have you been?

Gary_Hungerford said:
Until this thread, I had never heard of her.
Gary

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,893 Posts
DanJ said:
I miss the old Lindsay pre coke. :eek: I'm not ashamed to say Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies.
LOL!

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
If they REALLY wanted to punish her, they would lock her up with ME for 30 days...red is my favorite.... :X :X :X :X

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
Somebody please explain to me, what am I not getting about this skank? She's not that good looking, she can't act, and she looks like she's got an awful lot of mileage on her. She's what, 23? She looks 40.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
She was good looking, she sort of pulled a britney spears, except more crack and less cake.

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
BLAMMO said:
Somebody please explain to me, what am I not getting about this skank? She's not that good looking, she can't act, and she looks like she's got an awful lot of mileage on her. She's what, 23? She looks 40.
Not being good looking is the point. Rent Mean Girls. Iconic movie that put Amanda Seyfried and Tina Fey on the map. And at the time (maybe still), she was a better actress than Amanda Seyfried or Tina Fey.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Shes not even attractive anymore. And why steal stuff when you have $$$. dee da deee.

·
Fan of guns, but not one of the anti science pro f
2,335 Posts
She wont do more than a couple days --- again.. It's just another obvious example of how f'd our system is.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
Joebar99 said:
She wont do more than a couple days --- again.. It's just another obvious example of how f'd our system is.
And still be able to get a carry license.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts