The gas pump acted stupidly!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Was the pump flashing gang colors??

·
Registered
439 Posts
Maybe he thought his life was in danger. A gas pump nozzle could pass for a 29.......... or at least thats
what his attorney may claim.

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
The gas pump must have had it coming!

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
LOL- ditching the rifle at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL is the Coup de Grace!

If I were his lawyer, I'd argue that deadly force is justified in the event of arson or rape- and which of us hasn't felt we were getting burned or raped at the pump at some time?

Damages + $5K + 1000 hours commuinity service- do not pass go, do not collect your firearms.

·
OathKeeper/NRA Life Member/Instructor/Appleseed Sh
1,690 Posts
must have been using "Cop Killer Ammo"...

CH

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
And it just had to be a New Yorker........Geez.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
What was the distance of the shot?

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
Tonto said:
What was the distance of the shot?
Second floor apt above the store - couldn't have been too far. Probably could have hit it with rocks.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
Walker1847 said:
Second floor apt above the store - couldn't have been too far. Probably could have hit it with rocks.
With rocks?? Oh, so he even could have hit it with an AK ;D

·
Registered
788 Posts
I guess this guy thought it was a good target. What an idiot!

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
Yeah, the elementary school really gets me. If your going to ditch a gun and have even the slightest intentions of getting away with it, then why leave it on a grounds  that has hundreds of children and adults flowing in, out, and through for 3/4 of the year--not to mention that it is one of the few places a stray gun would cause the most alarm and merit full resource investigation. come on now.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Lol

I doubt this will be a huge problem for gun rights... Because everyone in the general population is secretly thinking "God, that must have been liberating."

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
ahesse1488 said:
Yeah, the elementary school really gets me. If your going to ditch a gun and have even the slightest intentions of getting away with it, then why leave it on a grounds that has hundreds of children and adults flowing in, out, and through for 3/4 of the year--not to mention that it is one of the few places a stray gun would cause the most alarm and merit full resource investigation. come on now.
Maybe because your'e a drunken fool? For that matter, who the hell shoots a GAS PUMP DIRECTLY BELOW YOUR WINDOW??

Makes you wonder WTF he THOUGHT was going to happen....dunnit?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts