Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank Chris our instructor for making the class a real pleasant and informative experience. I also want to say it was nice to meet people from the forum who all had something to add to an enjoyable class. If Chris does another class i would recommend everyone on the forum to sign up, you can learn a lot of critical information while having a good time with a group of people with your same interests. Chris is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, don't miss your next chance for a class. Thanks Dave606

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just want to thank Chris our instructor for making the class a real pleasant and informative experience. I also want to say it was nice to meet people from the forum who all had something to add to an enjoyable class. If Chris does another class i would recommend everyone on the forum to sign up, you can learn a lot of critical information while having a good time with a group of people with your same interests. Chris is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, don't miss your next chance for a class. Thanks Dave606

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Yeah, big time props goes out to Chris!!

Very informative class...HIGHLY recommended. Nice to meet a bunch of other LIF'rs.

I look forward to future classes.

Thanks again Chris!!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Yeah, big time props goes out to Chris!!

Very informative class...HIGHLY recommended. Nice to meet a bunch of other LIF'rs.

I look forward to future classes.

Thanks again Chris!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would life to thank Chris for the GREAT job he did......... The class was very educational......Meeting everyone  in person was great too...

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would life to thank Chris for the GREAT job he did......... The class was very educational......Meeting everyone  in person was great too...

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
+1000 Chris was great highly recommend this class to anyone. lots of great info and as other said it was a great opportunity to put the faces behind the names!

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
+1000 Chris was great highly recommend this class to anyone. lots of great info and as other said it was a great opportunity to put the faces behind the names!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I agree good class definitely will learn something, although the Martine turn your gun overto the Captin while on the water was anew one for me. I do have a new one though

Is you Ct. concealed carry license good on at Mohegen Sun which is on an IndianResvervation?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I agree good class definitely will learn something, although the Martine turn your gun overto the Captin while on the water was anew one for me. I do have a new one though

Is you Ct. concealed carry license good on at Mohegen Sun which is on an IndianResvervation?

·
Banned
653 Posts
Federal law states that you must get permission from the Chief or whoever the tribe puts in charge to bring a firearm on an Indian Reservation.

·
Banned
653 Posts
Federal law states that you must get permission from the Chief or whoever the tribe puts in charge to bring a firearm on an Indian Reservation.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One of the gentleman who was at the last utah class had a card from his lawyer with a script on the back of the card i thought was worth everybody hearing. So if that gentleman reads this would you please print it on the forum so we could use the script if needed. Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One of the gentleman who was at the last utah class had a card from his lawyer with a script on the back of the card i thought was worth everybody hearing. So if that gentleman reads this would you please print it on the forum so we could use the script if needed. Thanks.

·
You Are the Resistance.
3,600 Posts
I always tell people that the way to tell who's the Captain is to see who's got the key for the Arms Locker.

It's true.

·
You Are the Resistance.
3,600 Posts
I always tell people that the way to tell who's the Captain is to see who's got the key for the Arms Locker.

It's true.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts