Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals:

Just for LIF users I have a below-cost deal on a couple of brand new but old-stock rifles.

I have two Remington 30-06 770's that are new in the box but are discontinued models from a couple of years ago. I replaced the Remington factory rings (that were terrible) with name-brand rings and remounted and bore sighted the (inexpensive) factory 3x9 Bushnell scope.

This would be a nice 1[sup]st[/sup] hunting gun for any teenager or occasional hunter in the woods. These are nice guns for the money. And now we're almost giving them away.

You must mention you saw this LIF post. Only one of each available. See the photo, they're the last two on the right end of the rack.

Remington 770 in camo and stainless barrel $259.00
Remington 770 in black non-stainless $239.00
Thanks!
LI Ammo inside Karp's Hardware, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport

From The Cabela's site for Rem 770:
Overall Customer Rating:

out of
(73 Reviews)
62 out of 73(85%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well. I could be really devious, with your help of course, tell me what caliber rifle would get you excited, and I'll find somethin' else to price too low to resist.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really good deals on firearms are harder to find than women that want to get married.
just saying.

I've been married twice and neither time I was looking for a wife. (this time has lasted 20-something years so it might last! She owned guns before we met.)

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Well. I could be really devious, with your help of course, tell me what caliber rifle would get you excited, and I'll find somethin' else to price too low to resist.
Any .223/5.56 bolt with an AR mag?

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
One of the LIF members bought the Black 770, we only have the camo one left.
I've got too many guns, so I'll have to come up with some more specials for the LIF group, help thin out the herd.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.