Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Hey everybody:

Last week LIF members bought a couple of closeout Rem 770s from us at below-cost prices, and we have some in other calibers as well. Again, we've stripped off the cheap Remington factory scope rings and replaced them with Quad Rings from Weaver and bore sighted the 3x9 Bushnell scope.

These four are Remington 770's that are new in the box but are discontinued models from a couple of years ago. They would be a nice 1[sup]st[/sup] hunting gun for any teenager or occasional hunter in the woods. These are nice guns for the money. And now we're almost giving them away.

You must mention you saw this LIF post to get these prices. Only one of each listed below.

First come and all that. Photo below.

Includes mounted and bore-sighted scope!

.270 win Remington 770 in black, non-stainless $239.00
.243 Remington 770 in black, non-stainless $239.00
7m Rem Mag, Remington 770 in camo and stainless barrel $259.00,
30.06 Remington 770 in camo and stainless barrel $259.00,

Thanks!
LI Ammo inside Karp's Hardware, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport

Notes From The Cabela's site for Rem 770:
Overall Customer Rating:
file:///C:\Users\Alan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

4 out of 5 (73 Reviews)
62 out of 73(85%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gopedxr7, we like cash or CC in closeout situations, but what are you trading? 261-1235
Class 3, it would not let me send you a pm. Call us, 261-1235

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Guys it's better to call them at the store as he doesn't check the site too often. Also class 3 , I was able to call the store last week and put a down payment for a pickup @ a later date. All checks are done in store. You should call to see if they will allow the same.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"Hunter6874 said:'
I'm just glad you guys beat me to the punch. If LI AMMO keeps this up I'm going to be divorced."

I'm about to break out a pile of new Mossberg shotguns with two barrel kits. Same deal, older models, still new in the box. Stupid low price. Maybe the money you save on the rifle will cover the divorce attorney. Give me a day or two to get them lined up and priced. (priced low)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I'm just glad you guys beat me to the punch. If LI AMMO keeps this up I'm going to be divorced."

I'm about to break out a pile of new Mossberg shotguns with two barrel kits. Same deal, older models, still new in the box. Stupid low price. Maybe the money you save on the rifle will cover the divorce attorney. Give me a day or two to get them lined up and priced. (priced low)
Crap, I'm looking for a new shotgun. Better stop and pick up flowers on way home now.

Reactions: Huntington Guy

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts

GB on a good divorce lawyer?

Just an FYI folks, the .243 has found a nice new home. Nice after market rings, scoped, bore sighted, boxed and out the door.
Plenty of other nice pickings still to be had though.
+1 Karps, LI Ammo, Alan and Mrs. Alan.

ETA; priced as promised to a LIF member.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts

Crap, I got this announcement straight from the horses mouth...this is becoming a dangerous place to shop. I happen to be in the market for a new shotty...

·
Premium Member
632 Posts

Can you slow down a bit. I still need to play with the 770. You got any OLD 10/22's you want to price low also?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.