Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,932 Posts
I would imagine, that since it was Steve's (The Architect) thing, it is probably on hold or will not happen. He had (has?)health issues this year. I'm sure that LIF and the camping outing are not the biggest priorities for him and Bella.

On that note, has anyone even heard from Steve or gotten any sort of update about how he is doing? I sent a PM, asking how he was doing, a while ago and didn't get a response.

ETA- This is strictly conjecture on my part. I have not heard anything about the outing. I do hope we have it again this year. It's always a good time.

·
Sharp Shooter!
3,948 Posts
You can try and get the answer to your questions over at longislandcampers.com. They seem to be fairly active building up that site AND on its facebook page. good luck.

·
Sharp Shooter!
3,948 Posts
I would imagine, that since it was Steve's (The Architect) thing, it is probably on hold or will not happen. He had (has?)health issues this year. I'm sure that LIF and the camping outing are not the biggest priorities for him and Bella.

On that note, has anyone even heard from Steve or gotten any sort of update about how he is doing? I sent a PM, asking how he was doing, a while ago and didn't get a response.

ETA- This is strictly conjecture on my part. I have not heard anything about the outing. I do hope we have it again this year. It's always a good time.
You can try to get the answer to your questions over at longislandcampers.com. they seem to be fairly active building up that site, AND on it's facebook page. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts