Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://bearingarms.com/everytown-proves-best-domestic-violence-prevention-armed-victim/?utm_source=gpfbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=gpupdate

So they made an anti gun campaign which totally backfired. It got the ladies of the view saying they wish they had guns to protect their families. The blonde says "I have two children I don't want a gun in the house" I say, I have two children, I am glad I have a gun(s) in the house.

No one understands what a mother would do for her children until they've been a mother. Survival of the fittest, and guns are sometimes necessary for self preservation.

· Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
Liberal or not, smart women protect themselves and their children. A firearm is a great equalizer. It is telling though that they all changed their mind after something bad happened to them and they wished they had a gun.

As for the anti-gun advertising they ran, all it made me think is that I would have grabbed a shotgun while dialing 911 and hiding my children. And yes, I can do all three things at the same time, just like every mother.

Reactions: llaara

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely. I agree. I think if the blonde had an experience like the rest she may have had a different stance.

I would do anything I could to protect my family and would never want to be in a position where I felt helpless...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.