Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I get feminist beating me up over this all the time.

I always ask "would you date a 5 foot tall Asian man" they almost always say no. ......exposing how they "discriminate" against people physical traits

My daughter calls them racists in college debates for identifying her based on her skin color

·
Still a David Crockett kid
2,762 Posts
I get feminist beating me up over this all the time.

I always ask "would you date a 5 foot tall Asian man" they almost always say no. ......exposing how they "discriminate" against people physical traits

My daughter calls them racists in college debates for identifying her based on her skin color
I have "dated" many 5" Asian females when I was a Yute and never felt like it was "white privilege"

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoever made that crap up is a total ethnocentrist. It would bring society devastation if he/she were in power.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I am a 5'5" tall white male of Italian decent and my skin is darker than some of my Black (by marriage) relatives. We all get a good laugh about it especially at pool parties in the summer. And being 5'5", I have experienced the "height challenged" thing on occasion. Fortunately, I don't give a sh*t. However, I do believe reparations should be paid by anyone who owned slaves to anyone who was a slave.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I Googled mayonnaise and came up with this interesting tidbit....Stephen King wants to know why mayonnaise is white. I guess if they can make white chocolate they can make brown mayonnaise. Why are we so wrapped up in all this bullshit? Hey, if you're drowning I'll go look for the black life preserver to throw you. You'll have to settle for the anchor since it's the only black thing I could find quickly.

https://www.today.com/food/why-mayonnaise-white-stephen-king-wants-know-t155050

·
Registered
507 Posts
I apologize for absolutely nothing. I'm proud oh my heritage, I worked my ass off for everything I have accomplished in life. So Kiss my WHITE ass. Anybody can do anything if they work hard and stay focused and learn to accept consequences of ones actions.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I am a 5'5" tall white male of Italian decent and my skin is darker than some of my Black (by marriage) relatives. We all get a good laugh about it especially at pool parties in the summer. And being 5'5", I have experienced the "height challenged" thing on occasion. Fortunately, I don't give a sh*t. However, I do believe reparations should be paid by anyone who owned slaves to anyone who was a slave.
I agree, since Italians were notorious for their sex slaves, they should open their wallets first

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
How far back shall we go?Egyptians repaying Jews? Italians repaying half the world? What we are seeing here is a group of people of all colors and races coming to the realization that their lives are going to be useless and meaningless and that they are unable to support themselves legally so they trend to alternatives. Defund the police so if they need to take something they need they cant be held accountable. Reparations cause public assistance isnt nearly enough to cover their nut each month. The newest one I heard is from Maryland where someone suggested we pay criminals not to commit crimes .You all see where this is trending? We are all about to inherit millions of dependents we will never know cause they all are incapable of self reliance and responsibility. They are taught from an early age not to worry that they will be taken care of so they figure might as well smoke some weed all day and play games and if we dont get our way we put the fear of riots and claims of racism in people. The old saying that if you give them an inch they take the yard is way past that in these cases .Anyone 18+ should do 2 years mandatory military service so at least they are paying back something to their country.What we have now is extortion by mob rules.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts