Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are always posted questions about when/how to carry, carrying outside the house, shooting dogs and other wildlife on your property, how many guns to carry, what to do if pulled over, etc.

Perhaps there is a member attorney, or a local LE, or DA that could hold a lecture to our group, or webinar. Maybe Andy could send over someone tasked with enforcing the safe act? Perhaps even someone from the NRA that deals with NY.

·
Registered
26,214 Posts
There are always posted questions about when/how to carry, carrying outside the house, shooting dogs and other wildlife on your property, how many guns to carry, what to do if pulled over, etc.

Perhaps there is a member attorney, or a local LE, or DA that could hold a lecture to our group, or webinar. Maybe Andy could send over someone tasked with enforcing the safe act? Perhaps even someone from the NRA that deals with NY.
Andy???Are you drunk?

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,867 Posts
Albany will gladly send someone. They'll be in that blacked out Suburban getting all our license plate numbers.
Yeah, he'd send someone from the same AG's office that thinks all the legal guns are illegal...No thanks...

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,867 Posts
I just want to know if i can carry an M60 in my own yard and shoot dangerous chipmunks. That's all I'm worried about.
Well, box turtles scare me too. Can I shoot them on my stoop if they look menacing?

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,117 Posts

(Insert your picture here...)​

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
A genera lecture/discussion by a 2A experienced lawyer would be great. But you won't get nor should try to get someone from Albant to come.

I'd also include discussion of legal do's and dont's for the non-gun owning or unlicensed spouse of an owner/licensee.

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
What we all really really really want to know is;
Can we shoot tree rats (aka squirrels) in Bay Shore?
P&M would be so very happy.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
What we all really really really want to know is;
Can we shoot tree rats (aka squirrels) in Bay Shore?
P&M would be so very happy.
And giraffes!

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
I believe it is legal to shoot giraffes on your stoop in Suffolk County.
The giraffe has to be standing on my stoop before I can shoot??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts