Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in South Carolina today. As such, I will now be able to say I legally own a 15 round magazine for my .380 Bodyguard. This would have made a nice accessory to own. Unfortunately, I will be returning it to Bass Pro Shops this afternoon whereas bringing it back to New York is clearly a danger to public safety and will probably land a law abiding gun owner in jail for about 3 years; which is exactly what Cuomo and his team of jackboot Nazis would like to see.

It's really sickening when a perfectly legal and harmless purchase in South Carolina is considered a felony in New York.

Our otherwise beautiful state has been ruined by the swine that infests New York City. Can't wait to get out of here for good.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
Why did you buy it if you knew you couldn't bring it home? And now you have to go back to the store and return it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Why did you buy it if you knew you couldn't bring it home? And now you have to go back to the store and return it.
Why would you get drunk and have a one night stand with someone you won't be calling the next day?

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Maybe just to feel like a free man with Constitutional rights again even only for a moment?

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
I am in South Carolina today. As such, I will now be able to say I legally own a 15 round magazine for my .380 Bodyguard. This would have made a nice accessory to own. Unfortunately, I will be returning it to Bass Pro Shops this afternoon whereas bringing it back to New York is clearly a danger to public safety and will probably land a law abiding gun owner in jail for about 3 years; which is exactly what Cuomo and his team of jackboot Nazis would like to see.

It's really sickening when a perfectly legal and harmless purchase in South Carolina is considered a felony in New York.

Our otherwise beautiful state has been ruined by the swine that infests New York City. Can't wait to get out of here for good.
Where in SC? It's on my short list.

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Why the hell are you even coming back to NY ?

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Eurasian Boars No Longer "Fair Game" In New York

Proposed Regulations Would Prohibit Hunting or Trapping of Wild Boars in New York Yeah. These swine are all over NY. Oh, Here's Andy making a statement

The proposal is designed to ensure maximum effectiveness of DEC's statewide eradication efforts.

Only thing NYS has eradicated is our rights as U.S. citizens.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
^^^^^ Furthering the idea of just sitting back and letting the state care for you and your own rather than being self reliant. Can't have any of that around here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.