Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night my wife went to pick up my sister in law and my mother in law, we have a SUV and my in laws small cars.
They were using back roads, in one of them 2 guys using masks and costumes jumped in front of the car to try to stop them, God Knows with what intentions, my wife didn't stop and almost ran them over (good for her), they were scared to the bones, we called the police to let them know, but we didn't hear back.

I guess criminals were looking for easy prays.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
IMHO, if they were wearing masks ans costumes then yes, most likely they were up to no good.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
IVFLO said:
I guess criminals were looking for easy prays.
Not so easy may next time they see some Lady's driving they will think twice

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skeleton masks.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I got up this morning and went outside to shovel snow. The minute I opened my front door i saw footsteps in the snow. Looks like someone (only one set of prints) was walking around the outside of my house checking all the doors and windows.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
rich, thats friggin scary dude!!! be on the look out

·
Banned
653 Posts
On a more pleasant note.
This morning all my neighbors helped one another dig their cars out.
It was a joy to watch. reminded me of a family movie.
I live in Holbrook, great neighborhood, thank God

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
That's really freaky..
One friday around 5pm, we at a light stopped on Jericho tpke in East Northport and there was a dude wearing a skeleton mask driving the car next to us.
He looked over and we cracked up laughing at him.

Very weird stuff going on..

Glad everyone is ok.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
So when will the Assault Skeliton Ski-mask bill be passed?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
O1SalsaX said:
That's really freaky..
One friday around 5pm, we at a light stopped on Jericho tpke in East Northport and there was a dude wearing a skeleton mask driving the car next to us.
He looked over and we cracked up laughing at him.

Very weird stuff going on..

Glad everyone is ok.
We were at a bank over in E .Northport , my girlfriend was walking back to the car, and some creepy lookin dude on a cellphone was making a beeline toward her passenger door, and at the last second, saw me and the dog barked, and he turned and continued walking in another direction entirely. I thought for almost certain he was going to "try" to jack her car, he probably thought she left it running and ran into the bank. Getting very creepy out there. Had he touched the car door, his lower jaw would have been impaled to his face....

A week later, same bank, there were a "crew" of guys "hanging out" by the exit to the drive up ATM.....

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Doc T,

Good thing nothing happened to you and your GF. E.Northport had some series of bank robberies few years back. If you are using the Citi Bank on Larkfield, please be very careful as their ATM is located right outside and there is no drive through ATM.

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
My oldest girl was robed (TD bank in Westbury OCR) a few weeks ago. FBI got great photos, came back in 2 days with line up photos. positive ID (even with hair). when asked if she was sure, she said ya, thats the fat bastard(got a few hi fives from FBI guys). That made 3 times in 3 months for that branch that they were robed.
I asked why they dident have armed security (as in NYC) seems that the thought is that its safer to just give up anything and let the leo's get them later.
My kid thinks if the bank had some armed personel it would be at least a deterent(she realy wished she had my .45).
If you guys had an idea of how many banks were robed every week, youd be amazed.
PS. my kid is taking the NYPD dextarity test next friday (2nd time, first one she passed, but bloomy canceled her class last year and 1st. test had a 1 year exp. date).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.