Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Ladies, I ony charge $4 and I give out chocolate...

3K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  Ghost Hunter 
#1 ·
http://stuppid.com/grandfather-busted-prostituting-himself-young-women/

Grandfather Busted For Prostituting Himself… To Young Women

HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA -
88-year-old grandfather, Edwin Venn, was arrested Tuesday night for prostitution, along with his john Amanda Pearson, 23. Police had been watching Venn for several months and noticed a peculiar pattern.

"His johns were all young women. Twenties, thirties. Most quite beautiful. Never really seen anything like this dynamic, but strange things do happen."
Mr. Venn stood most weekend nights with cardboard sign on Hollywood Blvd that read: "I'm for sale."
Pearson admitted during her arraignment that when she found the 88-year-old Venn trying to turn tricks she and her friends decided it would be funny to sleep 'with an old guy.' Word spread and lots of girls paid Venn for sex. Pearson said he only charged five dollars and gave them lollipops afterward.

See less See more
#20 ·
is there a pun hidden in there?

#16 ·
Wow

#18 ·
One could argue that the cost of the lollipop and the condom (hopefully he was bagging it - although it may not matter at his age) would negate the $5 he charged thereby he's innocent. He didn't sell sex, he sold a used condom and a lollipop for $5. (I should have went to law school)

Secondly - we finally found someone with a smaller allowance than McFly!!!!!

#19 ·
http://stuppid.com/g...lf-young-women/

Grandfather Busted For Prostituting Himself… To Young Women

HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA -
88-year-old grandfather, Edwin Venn, was arrested Tuesday night for prostitution, along with his john Amanda Pearson, 23. Police had been watching Venn for several months and noticed a peculiar pattern.

"His johns were all young women. Twenties, thirties. Most quite beautiful. Never really seen anything like this dynamic, but strange things do happen."
Mr. Venn stood most weekend nights with cardboard sign on Hollywood Blvd that read: "I'm for sale."
Pearson admitted during her arraignment that when she found the 88-year-old Venn trying to turn tricks she and her friends decided it would be funny to sleep 'with an old guy.' Word spread and lots of girls paid Venn for sex. Pearson said he only charged five dollars and gave them lollipops afterward.
great idea to supplement my pension......

#22 ·
He's my hero!!! I want to be as lucky as he is at his age.

#33 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.