Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
No but PLENTY of Golf course's including town/county but no town/county gun ranges.

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
So I take it we should just pick one and set up there hell each fairway is at least 200 yards
Or at least use the Driving range during the winter - pre marked yards

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
Calverton ?

·
Banned
3,887 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Today is a day you wished you had joined Freeport..

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
I REALLY feel discriminated against... where's the ACLU when you REALLY need them ... this is B.S.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
I REALLY feel discriminated against... where's the ACLU when you REALLY need them ... this is B.S.
Holidays are Anti-American....antithetical to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They discriminate against gun owners who are seeking gainful range time. Shopping malls are open, stores are open, gas stations are pumping gas...yet most ranges are closed. This will be a rallying cry for white pasty faced Anglos-----"Range Time Matters!"

·
airbrushart
5,503 Posts
Join a club then you can go when you want, Freeport, Roslyn, Old Bethpage etc

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
I feel all businesses should be closed, almost no exceptions except essential services.

I'm off so you should work threatens individual freedom and I view that as an injustice that will eventually consume us all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.