Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an email my father in law sent me.

Why The LA Times Stopped Carrying Cartoonist Diaz

Cartoonist, Dixon Diaz, can say more in a few small squares than the New York Times and Washington Post combined.

Attachments

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
I can see why he was canned, he's hilarious!

My favorite:

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Intolerance runs deep in the liberal media, matter of fact it runs deep in every liberal. The truth hurts so much, doesn't it !

·
Walker1847
12,075 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
But I thought papers like the LA Times wanted to have a dialogue with the opposing view.
Yes. They wish a dialogue and to probe both sides of issues. That's why during one of Obama's first press conferences, given the opportunity to ask one question, the NY Times reporter asked this cutting edge 4 part question.:
During these first 100 days, what has surprised you the most about this office? Enchanted you the most from serving in this office? Humbled you the most? And troubled you the most?

I'm surprised the question wasn't " Have you found all the things Bush is to blame for yet?"​

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
The only reason he lasted as long as he did in the LA Times was most people in LA do not read English.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.