Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been using Kwaks for the past few years. I am currently attempting to order another pistol online, and each time I use the ffl locator on whatever site im buying from, Kwaks does not come up at all.
This happens regardless of area search distance. Now to my question.
Has anyone else had this issue, and if so how did they rectify it?

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
I have had similar situations. These online sites don't have access to some all inclusive FFL database. If a site is missing your FFL just look for the instructions/fax number that your FFL sends his paperwork to. Usually a day or so and its done. No biggy.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Also some FFL like to stay on the down low as they don't want everyone to know they are FFLs.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also some FFL like to stay on the down low as they don't want everyone to know they are FFLs.
Yes, but Kwaks wasnt one of them. They always came up on any ffl locator. For some reason, perhaps due to renewal of their license, they dropped off. Just found it odd. I will probably have to go there and have it faxed or emailed.
Thanks guys for the input. Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Yes, but Kwaks wasnt one of them. They always came up on any ffl locator. For some reason, perhaps due to renewal of their license, they dropped off. Just found it odd. I will probably have to go there and have it faxed or emailed.
Thanks guys for the input. Much appreciated.
If you call the FFL they can probably fax their paperwork to the seller.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've called them and asked them to send it to wherever I needed it to be sent. Tom is a great guy.
I spoke to Tom. They had to renew their FFL, thats why they werent coming up on the locator.
Yes, he is a great guy. I've done about 1/2 dozen transfers through Kwaks. Good people, good prices. Win win

·
Registered
447 Posts
Their great. A lot of times I was out of town, saw something I liked. Called him and told him I wouldn’t be back for a week or two. He said no problem, held it for me.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another pleasant and easy transfer at Kwaks yesterday. Cant say enough good things about them. .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts