Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Uh-oh...
12,517 Posts
Been using a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel in my G22. At least 2K through it with no issues.

A shooter at Freeport was having problems with his Glock. Found out the lug sheared off his KKM barrel. They replaced it, no questions asked. I don't know if LW would do that.

·
Banned
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought the lone wolf for my g19 ordered the g41 but not in stock for more than a month. they keep changing the date.

the KKM was recommended to me a bit more expensive but i belive KKM has a good rep

·
Registered
47 Posts
I purchased two KKM barrels for the 10mm Glock.
The barrels are very accurate, have supported chambers and overall the machining is excellent.
The barrel/slide lockup is tight but this has not effected reliability in any way.
I have not had a single malfunction or feeding/ejection problem with the KKM.
I have not needed the warranty but it's nice to have.

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,875 Posts
I have one for my G22. I noticed some odd marks on the side of the barrel. Called KKM, they wanted pictures to decide if something was wrong they would replace the barrel. Still haven't sent pictures. Good company to deal with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.