Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kentucky is considering a couple pro-gun bills in the legislature including a bill making it a State crime (it is already a Federal crime) for Bloomturd to conduct his illegal straw buying schemes "stings" in the Commonwealth. Several states have had to resort to this to stop the gun trafficking efforts of a known criminal organization called MAIG led by the notorious NYC mayor.

Bravo Kentucky.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2012/03/kentucky-three-important-pro-gun-measures-introduced.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
HB 563 would protect lawful firearm retailers from illegal gun sting operations such as those by anti-gun New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Bloomberg has sent hired agents into other states to attempt illegal firearm purchases in an effort to blame federally licensed firearm retailers for gun crime in New York City and around the country.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kentucky is considering a couple pro-gun bills in the legislature including a bill making it a State crime (it is already a Federal crime) for Bloomturd to conduct his illegal straw buying schemes "stings" in the Commonwealth. Several states have had to resort to this to stop the gun trafficking efforts of a known criminal organization called MAIG led by the notorious NYC mayor.

Bravo Kentucky.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2012/03/kentucky-three-important-pro-gun-measures-introduced.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
HB 563 would protect lawful firearm retailers from illegal gun sting operations such as those by anti-gun New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Bloomberg has sent hired agents into other states to attempt illegal firearm purchases in an effort to blame federally licensed firearm retailers for gun crime in New York City and around the country.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
Bloomie's "agents" are not operating under any lawful authority and should be arrested and tried. Bloomie himself should be charged with orchestrating this scheme, but I'm not holding my breath waiting on that one... At the very least he and the NYC Gov't should be sued

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
Bloomie's "agents" are not operating under any lawful authority and should be arrested and tried. Bloomie himself should be charged with orchestrating this scheme, but I'm not holding my breath waiting on that one... At the very least he and the NYC Gov't should be sued

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
NRATC53 said:
At the very least he and the NYC Gov't should be sued
+1

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
NRATC53 said:
At the very least he and the NYC Gov't should be sued
+1

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
NRATC53 said:
...... At the very least he and the NYC Gov't should be sued
in Federal Court!

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
NRATC53 said:
...... At the very least he and the NYC Gov't should be sued
in Federal Court!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Great!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Great!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I would love to see a warrant for arrest issued for Bloomberg from said states, maybe it would remove him from his high horse.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I would love to see a warrant for arrest issued for Bloomberg from said states, maybe it would remove him from his high horse.

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
wreckhog said:
The same state where you marry your mothers sister? Putting the cart before the horse......
Like that never goes down in the projects?

LOL...... O ya, they never marry them in the hood.

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
wreckhog said:
The same state where you marry your mothers sister? Putting the cart before the horse......
Like that never goes down in the projects?

LOL...... O ya, they never marry them in the hood.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts