Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I got the same response letter.
I call BS. To borrow a phrase from the Parkland marchers.

Reactions: Tom Mac

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The letter reads …….as a former prosecutor…..which I find offensive because as a former prosecutor she should be reducing gun violence by addressing illegal guns and gun crime and not by restricting the rights of lawful gun owners.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Don't know how true but, I heard that she was "warned" many times by judges for playing fast and loose (read fabricating) with evidence while a prosecutor or ADA in Brooklyn courts. Kind of like she did when she falsely accused the Nassau County legitimate gun stores just to get her name in the paper and lost. Unfortunately it still cost them a lot of money.

Reactions: RSL

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
It irritates my when an anti uses the term "common sense" in a discussion of gun laws. How is preventing law abiding citizens from carrying conceal for personal protect common sense? The last thing most of this laws reflect is common sense.

Reactions: RSL

·
Registered
218 Posts
IMO - Kathleen Rice was a grandstanding prosecutor who's ONLY goal was to promote herself. She couldn't care less about her constituents. Arresting lawful gun dealers in Nassau County was all about a few days of fame based on false claims of getting illegally sold ARs off the street. It looked great on the 6 o'clock news but it was all a big lie that hurt many innocent people.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IMO - Kathleen Rice was a grandstanding prosecutor who's ONLY goal was to promote herself. She couldn't care less about her constituents. Arresting lawful gun dealers in Nassau County was all about a few days of fame based on false claims of getting illegally sold ARs off the street. It looked great on the 6 o'clock news but it was all a big lie that hurt many innocent people.
Article on Arrests

·
Registered
26,248 Posts
….and it looks like 11 months after the arrest 4 out 5 defendants received adjournments in contemplation of dismissal. Which simply means that if you don’t get in trouble for 6 months the matter is dismissed.

Click on link below:
11 months later 4 out of 5 defendants received ACDs
Not only is it dismissed but the record is expunged. The problem is they had to hire attorneys at great expense and their reputations were tarnished.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts