Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a gun store I found through Gun Broker.

K&R Gun Distributors
Yonkers, NY 10701
Phone: 914-968-3452
Fax: 914-968-1031

I know most everybody here is from LI, but this place has the friendliest group of guys I have ever met. The place is very small, but has a lot of product and is neatly organized. The owner Richie is a current LEO and seems to cater to city PD. His store is open from 8:30pm-11:30pm most nights. He even has chairs around for people to hang out. I have never been in the place before but wound up hanging around until after midnight. This beats any store I have ever been to as far as friendly atmosphere.

I bought a LCP that he got in today for $255.00 (plus tax). I was about to jump on another one I had found upstate for $319.00, but couldn't make it up there by 6:00.

I think everyone should consider giving him a call before they make their next purchase. I can't say enough about this place.

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Nice post Pat.  Looking like a road trip!   ;)

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do LI residents buy from a dealer in Yonkers i.e. procedures etc.???
Same as any other transaction. Just get in your car (if it's still there when you get out) and head for the promise land. When I went he was only open at night and I left his place around midnight. It's the strangest gun store I've ever been in.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Same as any other transaction. Just get in your car (if it's still there when you get out) and head for the promise land. When I went he was only open at night and I left his place around midnight. It's the strangest gun store I've ever been in.
Yeah B-boy knows of it says not in ideal area...Why strange?

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah B-boy knows of it says not in ideal area...Why strange?
It's a second story and you would swear you're entering a building in the projects. I've been there twice and the place is like Bruce's shop except it's lined with chairs and filled with people like a clubhouse. I waited online and was outside on the steps. He had an LCP when nobody did and picking the gun up at midnight made it feel dirty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.