Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not catch the whole thing but they are having some kind of gun demo coming up. I don't know where or when but they said you buy the ammo they supply the guns. Anyone have details?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was on 102.3 WBAB. I know they don't have a range. I think they may be using Brookhaven. Like I said I only caught part of the ad. I payed attention when I heard AR15.  :)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
The details are on their website. It is July 11th at Brookhaven from 10am to 4pm. They mention hunting rifles, tactical rifles, and AR15's. It seems like they are targeting new shooters. I will post a link later tonight if no one else does.

·
Registered
551 Posts
oooo man, y does it have to b the 11th. my cousin is getting married tht day!!!!!! :computerhit

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The guys at Campsite are a really great bunch. They did this last year at the Brookhaven range and although I wasn't able to make it I heard that they had a great turnout and lots of fun. Anything that introduces new shooters to the sport get's a big thumbs up from me!

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Damn, I too have a prior family arrangement..

Summer time... something every damn weekend!

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Hanz, be sure to get us some pics so we can post them up here!

Anyone going, make sure you have your LIF shirt on ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'll have to add a Camera to the list of things to remember.

It's going to be pretty good.
We're going to have some Bushmaster + Rock River ARs.
Lancaster AK47
Remington 12 Gauge Slug
Remington Custom Shop AWR in 7mm Rem Mag
Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308
Savage MKII .22LR
Marlin 336 in .30-30
Browning ABolt II in .270WSM

I can't remember what else. :-/

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Sorry I could not make it.  I love those guys.  Great people.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.