Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,969 Posts
I speak from personal experience that all dissent or public dissatisfaction can lead to a ban. You must love it here uncritically, like I do.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
I hope the Architect has a speedy recovery from his illness. The Canadian company has FU money to buy these NY owned firearm enthusiast forums!!!
Apaerantly they have a lot of money they bought NYFirearms.com too and their not done yet.

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
Apaerantly they have a lot of money they bought NYFirearms.com too and their not done yet.
Most of the complaints by the banned members was how the mods got screwed because he didn't sell it to them.
Cash money talks, It's a business.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Reactions: Gary_Hungerford

·
Registered
109 Posts
Or how the owner made $$ off the member's and the hard work the mods put in keeping it going when he was sick or off doing his camper site stuff
It's free market enterprise. If it offends you, make your own gun forum.
It's certainly ironic that a foreign country has bought this page that has no interest whatsoever in the topics discussed here, and it's sad that it's creator has turned his back on it and the people who are a part of it, but at the end of the day, it's his freedom to do so.
There's no sense whining about it, there are other forums you can contribute to that have agreeable principles.
And the site really isn't that bad. It works, there's minimal censorship, we don't get blown up by ads. We may be governed by a bunch of un-american canadians here, but they really haven't done us any injustices as far as I've seen. The fact that you guys are still posting here, even if to complain, shows you still have some investment. Just take it as business as usual, and be happy that the content here is not being scrubbed for some political agenda.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts