Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
So yesterday I spoke to Peter at Dark Storm Industries after seeing that they had only 1 VP-9 in stock (I've fired the Glock 19, M&P 9, X D-M 9, and the VP-9 when I was in Baton Rouge a few months ago and really liked the H&K). Being how I wasn't going to be able to get down to the store and do an entire Yaphank shuffle until next Monday, I had asked if I could actually purchase the pistol via their online store as "store pick-up". The answer was "absolutely...I'll keep an eye out for the order and lock it in the safe for you till Monday or Tuesday".

10 minutes after I paid in full and hit send... I got 3 emails. First one telling me my registration was successful, second one that my order has been processed, and the third and final was the invoice.

Monday can't come soon enough. Pictures to follow!

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Congrats OP! You will love it! I do!

They are great at DSI!

When I took the past NRA class out in Brookhaven there were 3-4 guys who had this pistol including my friend. I can tell you that its a sweet gun. The trigger on it is awesome. Perhaps my next gun as well.
I was one of them!
I'll see you at the Utah course!

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
You'll love it, I just bought one about 2 weeks ago... it's great right of the box. My only complaint is the non tritium sights and only 2 mags, both can be easily corrected.

Reactions: animalMOTHER
1 - 10 of 10 Posts