Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You cannot fix ignorance and stupidity. If I was that woman I would have decked her in the face.

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
Puppy!

That is what I took out of this video... I was happy to see her taken away in handcuffs, though I could have used less of that audible noise coming out of her mouth hole.

·
III%
1,508 Posts
I'm amazed how calm the cops dog and the police officers themselves stayed with this retard, She flaring her arms around raising her voice resisting and going into her bag for who knows what. I feel those three officers had a right to use more force if they wanted too... shitheads lucky

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
We should be bashing the cops for going too easy on her.

Oh, wait. No cop bashing allowed.

·
III%
1,508 Posts
We should be bashing the cops for going too easy on her.

Oh, wait. No cop bashing allowed.
This directed to me? I don't bash cops, I respect them and the job they do and have never bashed a cop on or off here. I'm simply stating I'm amazed they didn't use more force which I feel they legally could have if they wanted to.

·
Fan of guns, but not one of the anti science pro f
2,335 Posts
What a dope.

Why couldn't either of the two cops come up with a charge for her though? Vandalism? Destruction of public property? Camera make em nervous?

·
Temp. self-imposed ban.
4,410 Posts
Egyptian version of freedom of expression. If I disagree with your poster - I have a constitutional right to destroy it.
But she is at home with CNN and pMSNBC. Right at home. I hope the other woman presses charges.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,867 Posts
Egyptian version of freedom of expression. If I disagree with your poster - I have a constitutional right to destroy it.
But she is at home with CNN and pMSNBC. Right at home. I hope the other woman presses charges.
This!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts