Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
We all know liberals are mentally ill in their denial of facts. Nothing new there.
But the saddest thing in her wonderful, accurate speech was that the Chief of Staff of the Army is worried about soldiers carrying arms.
If you can't train your soldiers in safe use of guns General you really should not have the job you have.
Or are you just another political kissbutt fake soldier?
He's an insult to soldiers everywhere.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
She's great. I've been watching her for a long time and said she should run for office. I tape her show so I don't miss it.
She ran for NY state Attorney general but lost to Andrew Cuomo.
I guess because as a female Republican candidate of Lebanese working class immigrants she's obviously more racist. sexist and elitist compared to the rich white male Democrat from a political family.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Ieven though I agree with what she say's she is,has been a self serving politically correct DA. Look into her farce of a prosecution of a white male in Dobbs ferry ny who shot a black man armed with a baseball bat beating his father in a praking lot..it a travesty of justice all for her self promotion.

·
Temp. self-imposed ban.
4,343 Posts
Wake the eff up...We have an enemy in the White House.
We put him there. Then we did it again.

Just imagine for a second what would I do if I became a Sultan of Brunei....and had 8 years to do it..

And before all the useful resident idiots here jump to write me off as a racist, birther, or islamophobe, I am non of those things.

I have no problem of the color of any president.
Only the color of their politics.
I do believe the enemy in White House was born in the US.
Although I wasn't, I can teach him and many others about what it means.
And I don't have an irrational fear against Islam. Only well founded ones.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.