Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,413 Posts
OMG how many people did the pistol grip one kill by itself? For the love of God why is it not chained down and doused with holy water. It is a wonder it did not fly off the wall and start shooting armor-piercing .30 gauge caliber heat seeking hollow point hot death from its 200 round clip magazine. I hope the declared a no-fly zone over that location because we all know it can shoot down planes and satellites.

· Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
An iceberg with a pistol grip sunk the Titanic! Ban icebergs, oceans, and ships. I don't care what, but we must BAN SOMETHING!!!
How about we start with banning liberalism .

Reactions: Mad Russian

· Banned
3,887 Posts
We are the dinosaur's they want us gone .... So they can steam roll forward with their agenda . I just wish they would pay us an incentive to leave and an extra bonus on top of the sale price of our homes . I'd be gone ... this place sucks !

Reactions: Mad Russian

· Registered
11,590 Posts
ban cars with wings and large rims. nobody needs to be able to go over 100mph! speed kills. looking like you can go fast can kill too!
Lately I've been seeing lots of dweebs with their "wing" in an AirBrake position!.. angled up 45+ degrees... they don't realize it's costing them - speed, acceleration, top-end, GAS... LOL.. and it just looks silly!

And always on compact cars.... 4 cyl. that MECHANICALLY aren't able to go fast enough for their huge wing to be any use! (big muffler doesn't make the car any faster, just louder, the engine only has so much RPM possible)

· Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
Lately I've been seeing lots of dweebs with their "wing" in an AirBrake position!.. angled up 45+ degrees... they don't realize it's costing them - speed, acceleration, top-end, GAS... LOL.. and it just looks silly!

And always on compact cars.... 4 cyl. that MECHANICALLY aren't able to go fast enough for their huge wing to be any use! (big muffler doesn't make the car any faster, just louder, the engine only has so much RPM possible)
You fool! The gain in traction far outweighs the aerodynamic penalties! Why else would they do it?

· Registered
11,590 Posts
You fool! The gain in traction far outweighs the aerodynamic penalties! Why else would they do it?
LOL! I suppose they probably believe that too... but, nope. Drag - just plain drag.

· Premium Member
9,460 Posts

This one won't work.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Of course, this one will...it's just obviously more betterer

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.