Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/ISIS-preparing-to-attack-India-Report/articleshow/48264942.cms

WASHINGTON: The ISIS is preparing to attack India to provoke an Armageddon-like confrontation with the US, according to an internal recruitment document of the feared group which also seeks to unite the Pakistani and Afghan Taliban into a single army of terror.

An investigative story published on Tuesday by the USA Today and reported by American Media Institute refers to a 32-page Urdu document obtained from a Pakistani citizen with connections inside the Pakistani Taliban.

"The document warns that 'preparations' for an attack in India are underway and predicts that an attack will provoke an apocalyptic confrontation with America," the report said.

"Even if the US tries to attack with all its allies, which undoubtedly it will, the ummah (Muslims) will be united, resulting in the final battle," it added.

This is a game changer. It's known that China is providing military assistance to Pakistan ( https://www.google.com/search?q=pakistan+china&oq=pakistan+china&aqs=chrome..69i57.8825j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=pakistan+china+military ) and Barry is blind to this.

ISIS(ISIL) will fire the 1st shot then it's a free for all, meanwhile Nero fiddles...

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
If we had any notion of self-assuredness or self-esteem, this crisis would be over. Instead, we play word games regarding Islam, Democracy, self-determination & such.

Reactions: Sheeple

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Meanwhile we are arming the Uhraine because the US generals think that Russia is our greatest threat in the word theater.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
I don't think the Indians will put up with that crap

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Not to worry we have our top man working on giving them everything we can to appease them.

Attachments

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In my opinion, we need to cultivate a firm relationship with the most populous Democracy in the world.

So we know our CIC will do the opposite...

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
I know about a billion (with a
Sikhs and Hindus who will not make it easy for them!

Remember your history, there is no love between the Sikhs and Muslims.

Reactions: VolkoSupply

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
I know about a billion (with a
Sikhs and Hindus who will not make it easy for them!

Remember your history, there is no love between the Sikhs and Muslims.
Is there love between anyone & Muslims?

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
If you really want to know where isis is planning their biggest battleground? Look out your front window and ask yourself....ARE YOU READY.?

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
I wouldn't be so quick to point the finger at the 4 Stars at the Pentagon, we have to remember they take orders from the misguided, traitorous CIC.
Sadly, the Generals and other higher level military commanders should have the moral courage to separate themselves from backward, dangerous thinking and policies. McChrysal did it with style, Patton got himself fired, even Ike spoke his mind in the interest of what was militarily best for the nation.
The Pentagon should not be a boys club for corporate board recruiting, it should be the center of our world in responsible leadership and military strategizing.
With the hundreds of O-6's who have been fired over the past 6-7 years, our military is in serious trouble from a leadership point of view, for a decade at least. Barry has been washing out leaders who dare to lead.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Sadly, the Generals and other higher level military commanders should have the moral courage to separate themselves from backward, dangerous thinking and policies. McChrysal did it with style, Patton got himself fired, even Ike spoke his mind in the interest of what was militarily best for the nation.
The Pentagon should not be a boys club for corporate board recruiting, it should be the center of our world in responsible leadership and military strategizing.
With the hundreds of O-6's who have been fired over the past 6-7 years, our military is in serious trouble from a leadership point of view, for a decade at least. Barry has been washing out leaders who dare to lead.
Hitler and Stalin did they same to their general staffs. Can't have independent thought or expert opinions getting in the way of the agenda now can we?

·
Banned
4,735 Posts
If you really want to know where isis is planning their biggest battleground? Look out your front window and ask yourself....ARE YOU READY.?
I am ready. Bring on Armageddon, the Apocalypse, the end of days what ever you call it. There will never be peace in this world unless it happens. Like Barnslayer said, they have been fighting for thousands of years! THOUSANDS! If they cannot find a solution in thousands of years, they never will.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
I am ready. Bring on Armageddon, the Apocalypse, the end of days what ever you call it. There will never be peace in this world unless it happens. Like Barnslayer said, they have been fighting for thousands of years! THOUSANDS! If they cannot find a solution in thousands of years, they never will.
Their solution is simple. As per their holy book, all must submit. There is no peaceful option. Become a moslem or die.
They declared this war all of humanity sometime in the 7th century. The only thing that has changed since then is their reach.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.