Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
If you were choosing between the DTA HTI in .50 & the Steyr HS 50M1. There are many others but for reasons I don't feel like getting into, these are the choices. Oh, and if possible lets really beat to death the point about both being useless & a waste of money because on Long Island we only ha...I can't even finish because it's too retarded, but by all means finish the statement for me!
anyway, I have researched both exhaustively. I have some strong opinions but I want input from others.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Desert tech -bull pup and modular.

Plus I never could get over the fact that Steyr supplied a bunch to Iran which they then provided to a number of Mid East terrorist groups who have used them with unfortunate success

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Desert tech -bull pup and modular.

Plus I never could get over the fact that Steyr supplied a bunch to Iran which they then provided to a number of Mid East terrorist groups who have used them with unfortunate success
i wasn't able to confirm that but if that is accurate then I would have to take that into consideration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.