Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Powderfinger
2,478 Posts
Yes , I have a large collection , from engines, rolling stock, houses, etc, even have some brass engines. Have not had a layout up for some time now and all is neatly boxed . What's up ?

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,991 Posts
Same here, do displays for the Cub Scouts

Reactions: The Mustang

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,932 Posts
I have a ton of stuff HO train stuff that I haven't set up. I also have a 4x8 HO slot car setup, 2 4x8 heavy-duty wired tables to bolt together to make a 4x16 setup and about 250' of track. Anyone want to buy the slot car stuff? I have no time for slot cars anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
My (deceased) Dad has a collection of stuff going back 60 +/- years that I would like to find a good home for. I would not mind giving some of it to some needy person (Cub scout or old timer) but I would mind giving something valuable to a bottom feeder. He also has one or two mounted layouts say plus or minus 4' X 8' that I will essentially give away as is (bring a suitable sized vehicle or I could deliver if I had to).

PM me if you have an elderly person on your list that would get a real kick out of some antique track, switches or detailed models.

All I ask is you give my mom a token of your appreciation in return. She helped put some of those models together way back when. She is not poor, but she is not wealthy either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.