Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iran reportedly frees 4 prisoners in swap, including pastor, former US Marine and journalist...... Obama will be pounding his chest how he worked directly with Iran to get those 4 released . How he instructed Kerry and the great leaders of Iran to come together for a new world order. How he was right and his idea of change will now bring peace and stability to the world. How if the Republicans and Americans would just listen to him he can make the right to make decisions for the whole world. How now we should release 150 Billion to Iran so they can use that money to build there economy and make the world a safer place. Obama you are a genius it incredible.

·
Premium Member
9,506 Posts
They are sending them home with a layover. Strapped to a missile headed to Israel.
Thus whole Iran thing has become theater of the absurd.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that we can Trust Iran releasing our military men , civilians and not bombing our Navy. We can trust they will not attempt to build a Nuke Obama also decided to release 7 Iranians Prisoners back to Iran. Wow amazing what 150 Billion will do temporarily until Iran gets that money in there hands I give it less then 6 months they will violate the Nuke deal.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
The following came across just now from the family of Bob Levinson....

While their families were likely celebrating, the family of former FBI agent Bob Levinson was "devastated" he was not one of those freed.

"We are happy for the other families. But once again, Bob Levinson has been left behind," the family said in a statement provided to ABC News.

Levinson disappeared in Iran over eight years ago. While the U.S. official said Iran has agreed to cooperate with the U.S. to determine his whereabouts, his family said the Iranians have repeatedly denied knowing where he is.

·
Premium Member
9,506 Posts
Saying now that we gave as many as 12 for the 4. Why are we always giving away the store in these deals? It seems like good business to grab Americans, we obviously don't respond with force and we suk at negotiating.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's all bull anyway now instead of the media talking about how bad the nuke deal is plus the release of the 150 billion the media will be talking about the release of all these people. Another way to distract the American people

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
All I can say is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Me too also but I have a strong feeling these hostages could have been released a while ago but Obama said let them hold prisoners the day obama release of money, plus total of 21 Iranians we released 14 of them terrorists. Now no one will talk about the money released, I'm suprised Obama is not pushing gun control today

·
Registered
26,146 Posts
While I am glad to see any American being released from Iran this should have been a condition of the Iran deal. Also this was a prisoner swap. How many dangerous people did we give Iran?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts