Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
I wish I could laugh but I'm so angry over this POS deal. I contacted Zeldin and he pledges to vote no on the deal. It's the most garbage upon garbage deal I've ever seen.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
They sold us out ......Traitors Effin stupid also, What I really feel I will keep to myself....

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
While what this toothless yahoo speaks is all truth, there is now way this is real. It is all of the points that are being made by the Right, almost verbatim. I think this is some sort of scripted satire masquerading as real. Probably from anti-deal group.

Again, of course, every point he made is valid. We are the stupidest nation on Earth with all of the others in P5+1 tied for second. This agreement will mean global war sooner than we think.

ETA- OP, even in your avatar the BS Meter is in the red.

·
Gunecologist
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While what this toothless yahoo speaks is all truth, there is now way this is real. It is all of the points that are being made by the Right, almost verbatim. I think this is some sort of scripted satire masquerading as real. Probably from anti-deal group.

Again, of course, every point he made is valid. We are the stupidest nation on Earth with all of the others in P5+1 tied for second. This agreement will mean global war sooner than we think.

ETA- OP, even in your avatar the BS Meter is in the red.
IT'S A SPOOF!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.