Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has decided we have to replace my unopened Inground pool and not just fill it in.

I'm asking for reccomendations? I'm going to try not to be so crazy about every detail on this.

Heater and salt system are a must.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
[sup]Vinyl or gunite? If vinyl, do you want steel/composite walls or poured concrete? I used Aquacade Pool Builders in Hicksville (they do the whole island) many years ago. They did a vinyl liner pool with a solid, unbroken perimeter concrete wall and poured concrete steps - 15 years later and everything is still in excellent shape and I've only replaced the liner (13 years) and the heater (9 years). Gerry [/sup]Aquacade Pools - 109 Stewart Ave, Hicksville, NY 11801 (516) 433-5230

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Dunrite did my rebuild 3 years ago too, had one issue a year later and they were there in a day, no charge

Reactions: NorthForkSportsman

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
We ripped out our inground 6 years ago. The new construction was done by Swim King - out in Ridge. Luke Pranzo was our sales contact. Salt system w/heater and very happy with the work. Much easier to maintain than our old pool.
They also did the pool surround and adjacent patio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.