Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Come now, we all know Sarah Palin was ordering him directly to make this video and then later go shoot that congress woman.

Sarcasm.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
guyver0313 said:
Come now, we all know Sarah Palin was ordering him directly to make this video and then later go shoot that congress woman.

Sarcasm.
Now there you go again !! It was George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Sarah Palin. 3 makes it a conspiracy. They had the FCC director sending radio signals directly into Jareds brain. The poor boy never had a chance. This will all come out at his trial ... er ... I mean vindication hearing.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
T.Webb said:
Now there you go again !! It was George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Sarah Palin. 3 makes it a conspiracy. They had the FCC director sending radio signals directly into Jareds brain. The poor boy never had a chance. This will all come out at his trial ... er ... I mean vindication hearing.
SSHHH!!!

With my tin foil on, they can't get those signals into my brain. I didn't want to let them know that we knew what they were up to. Damn! The men in black suits are banging down my door.

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
Tinfoil hats only work if you have the matching slippers
guyver0313 said:
SSHHH!!!

With my tin foil on, they can't get those signals into my brain. I didn't want to let them know that we knew what they were up to. Damn! The men in black suits are banging down my door.

·
Banned
469 Posts
Wow.  He seems to be insane.  I wonder if he will plea that way.  But even if he does, he probably wont get off on it.  

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
This guy does use the code words of the Tea Party and ultra right wing folk (illegal currency, illegal under the constitution, first amendment rights etc.). The words are used out of context but may lead some people to believe that this drug crazed complete nutcase is a Tea party follower.

But then, a lot of people on the Left believe that all Tea Party people are nutcases and this guy folds in very nicely into their world view.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
goosecatcher said:
Wow. He seems to be insane. I wonder if he will plea that way. But even if he does, he probably wont get off on it.
Under Arizona Law, you can be found
1) Guilty
2) Not Guilty
3) Guilty but insane

There is no concept under Arizona law of Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
ligun said:
This guy does use the code words of the Tea Party and ultra right wing folk (illegal currency, illegal under the constitution, first amendment rights etc.). The words are used out of context but may lead some people to believe that this drug crazed complete nutcase is a Tea party follower.

But then, a lot of people on the Left believe that all Tea Party people are nutcases and this guy folds in very nicely into their world view.
It's gets to a certain point where it is very hard to tell the difference between ultra right and ultra left, they're both whackos.

·
12,115 Posts
Nordon said:
It's gets to a certain point where it is very hard to tell the difference between ultra right and ultra left, they're both whackos.
Very true. But the 1 thing they both have in common is that they're both WACKO'S !! Every group has its wacko's who give the group a bad name. Religious, Abortion/anti abortion, 2A, anti 2A, Death penalty/anti Death Penalty, as well as the politico's. There are days when I consider myself to be a wacko for a few of those causes. But, I haven't acted on my feelings ... yet !! ;) ;)

·
12,115 Posts
By the way ... The media was all over the place with those hi cap mags. Over here everyone thought they were talking about the 31 round G18 mags. No Siree Bob !! They were talking about standard capacity G19 15 round mags.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.