Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join me and thousands of NY er's in demanding an investigation into the inept at best or criminal at worst handling of the Covid-19 nursing home coverup. You can look up your reps here:
https://nyassembly.gov/mem/search/

https://www.nysenate.gov/find-my-senator

Probably mental masturbation but I couldn't have made it easier for you. So why not?

This is the email I sent.

I hope this email finds you well. I rarely, if ever, email my local reps; however, in light of this mornings revelations in the NY Post and NY Times, I feel it is necessary to make my voice heard. What will you and the assembly be doing in light of the Covid-19 Nursing Home coverup? Will Gov. Cuomo be held accountable? Will the assembly remove his emergency powers and DEMAND he resign? Politicians must be held to account regardless of party affiliation especially when we are talking about the health and safety of the people. I hope to see a press release from your office demanding an investigation and holding Gov Cuomo and his staff responsible.

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
He'll never be found guilty of anything......too many sheeple out there

·
Registered
413 Posts
My uncle said it to me best, last time I was wishing that Cuomo got the shaft, it doesn’t matter if they get him out...there’s a thousand of others even more crazier liberal than him waiting to take the reigns. It won’t change a thing here.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My uncle said it to me best, last time I was wishing that Cuomo got the shaft, it doesn't matter if they get him out...there's a thousand of others even more crazier liberal than him waiting to take the reigns. It won't change a thing here.
The scary thing is that despite Cuomo's hard left on things like firearms, he's fairly moderate in other areas. I'm scared to think what'll happen to this state once he leaves. Imagine we get a candidate and governor like AOC or Jumanee Williams?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Yes, be thankful what you wish for. With "patriots" having an average of two children or less, this state, the NE and the left coast are long gone.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Yes, be thankful what you wish for. With "patriots" having an average of two children or less, this state, the NE and the left coast are long gone.
although New Hampshire consistently ranks as the freest state in the union

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,394 Posts
It's a nice thought but, since the Dems control both state houses, no one will initiate impeachment proceedings, which have any chance of going naywhere.

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts