Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very dissatisfied with impactguns.com on my last purchase.

I ordered a Firearm and two accessories. The firearm arrived at the FFL in a timely manner though without the accessories I ordered (Oct 2nd).
I called them up and asked if they were shipped out, they said they were shipped out and they should be at my house by October 5th.
Oct. 6th came around and still no show, I called they said for some reason the accessories were returned to them, as compensation they offered free high priority mailing (2nd day air) so that they arrive by October 9th.
Oct. 12, still no package, I called and they said it never shipped. I had a few words with them and they will be overnighting the package.

·
APPLESEED RIFLEMAN NRA LIFE-ENDOWMENT MEMBER
3,076 Posts
Sorry to hear you had such aggravation from impactguns.com.  Did they a least give you a credit or discount or anything other than shipping it overnight to get it to you way after they originally said it would get to you anyway?

·
Sharp Shooter!
494 Posts
I tried to order some Walther P22 mags a year of two ago from them. Never did get it. Always on backorder. Finally cancelled my order after a very long wait. At least they didn't charge my credit card.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.