Long Island Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NYC is located in kings county hmmmm... read history book... NY as a colony did not want to have any part in the revolution... look forward to today the NY might as well be england... yuk. NY just admit you are not part of the USA because you wanted to be part of the USA.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NY should just admit it had to be forced to be part of the USA by Gen George Washington(greatest Patriot who ever lived).

·
III%
2,787 Posts
I'll be leaving NY for good in less than a year. In my mind im already gone.
But as much as this place sickens me by what it has become , I already feel like I'm standing on shore watching a beloved ship sink!!
Its sad that the place i was born, raised , and raised my family in , is now the object of my hate and loathing!!
Im no longer welcome here, I'm a criminal and a minority. I want no part of what this place has become.

I will try to keep the good memories with me and let the rest sink below the surface for good!

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
I'll be leaving NY for good in less than a year. In my mind im already gone.
But as much as this place sickens me by what it has become , I already feel like I'm standing on shore watching a beloved ship sink!!
Its sad that the place i was born, raised , and raised my family in , is now the object of my hate and loathing!!
Im no longer welcome here, I'm a criminal and a minority. I want no part of what this place has become.

I will try to keep the good memories with me and let the rest sink below the surface for good!
Im extremely glad you are getting out. Knowing a like minded Patriot is on his way to free America is like watching my own child be born. That said, I don't have the same sentimental attachment. This place I was once proud to call home does nothing but fill me with anger and pain. Wait about 12 years from now, if I am not in prison I will be praying for this abomination of a state in the United States of America to burn to the ground as I leave. And If it burns while I'm still here, I'll gladly take that hit for the rest of free America.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
I'm sick of living here too. however I cannot collect my pension for another 16 years when I turn 62. I'd love to move to a free (and warmer) state such as Tennessee. I've started looking, and if I could find another job I move in a "NY minute".

·
Banned
1,874 Posts
I'm sick of living here too. however I cannot collect my pension for another 16 years when I turn 62. I'd love to move to a free (and warmer) state such as Tennessee. I've started looking, and if I could find another job I move in a "NY minute".
I'm in the same boat. i have to wait 15 years before I can collect my pension then I'm off to Tenn.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
NYC is located in kings county hmmmm... read history book... NY as a colony did not want to have any part in the revolution... look forward to today the NY might as well be england... yuk. NY just admit you are not part of the USA because you wanted to be part of the USA.
For the record, there are 5 counties in NYC, that coincide with the 5 boroughs.

Manhattan = New York County
Brooklyn = Kings County
Queens = Queens County
Staten Island = Richmond County
The Bronx = Bronx County

The name of the city has nothing more to do with the current level of corruption and dysfunction, than the name New Orleans has to do with them wanting to return to France.

With that said........... I'm outta here in a few years.

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.