Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some advise as to a Gun  Shop in Suffolk that would take the time to help a newcomer to the sport. I grew up in a family that collected guns but never participated in the hobby. My older brother who passed over ten years ago started me off with small game hunting in the 60's. He also took me skeet shooting. I was in the military in the early seventies and again had some experience with guns. Now I am close to retiring and would like to get into the hobby. First I live in Manorville. Any gun clubs in my area that any of you might recomend to a newcomer. Second I would like to go to a gun shop that will take the time to answer my questions and set me on the right path so I can begin my collection. Third and most important my interests revolve around civil war weapons and would like to purchase the reproduction models of some of these guns. So any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
Any of our site sponsors will take time to help you. You can also count on our membership to answer any questions you have.

Welcome to the site.

Don't forget to stop by the welcome mat and introduce yourself.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Poke around on the site. Im sure you will learn a lot.

Surely a member will jump in and assist / meet up with you at a store to help you.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.