Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
From his campaign website:

Criminal justice reform.

I will be a strong advocate who will fight for real criminal justice reform. My entire career has been in criminal justice and civil rights. We must end the drug war, mass incarceration, and the cash bail system. I will be a strong advocate for police reform. We must have a federal monitor of the Chicago Police Department and I will advocate that the community have enforcement power if a consent decree were ordered.

Gun Violence.

As Attorney General, I will stand up to the NRA and hold them and gun manufacturers accountable for their role in the flood of guns that are besieging our communities.

Racial Justice.

Our country and state have a sad history of racism that still lives with us today. As Attorney General, I will form a racial justice division within the office that will specifically look at ways to end all forms of racial discrimination and move toward a more just society.

The suspects in those incidents were described as African-American males in their early 20s. The three men who robbed Goldstein were also described as being between 20 and 24 years old, but police have not released a detailed description of the suspects.

:donald :donald :donald :donald :donald

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
To you young punks in Chi town all I have to say it ..

BRILLANT!!!!!! PURELY BRILLIANT...

There is only one thing that will turn Chicago around other then a nuke.

Law and order mayor and the good people of Chicago to back him up.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Reactions: scaryblackplastic

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are you guys happy about the fact that he was robbed at gun point? What is going on here exactly because it could be any of us. Well, no matter what kind of a person he is, we shouldn't wish him ill. IMO

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
No we are happy that the liberal assholes get what the deserve.

After 2 or 3 decades of the law abiding citizens being robbed of their right to self defense the worm has turned and now the liberals that stold those rights are the victim of they own crime.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts