Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Bad is bad, we get that. So many of the libs who influence policy have, I believe, a damaged view of what is right and wrong. Their psyche has been perverted by decades of corrosive pandering and apologizing that they really can't see how eff'ed up they are and how damaging their actions are.
I'm not defending a single one of them, in fact, I think my point of view makes them more dangerous than many give them credit for.
They think by conceding the evils of their fellow Americans (not themselves of course) and creating (ironically) oppressive and conciliatory policies that pave the way for our enemies growth, they somehow achieve a virtuous victory.
In the process they are destroying our once great country.

The Admiral is spot on correct.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
well, I've been saying the same thing I don't know how many times, but I didn't serve so wtf do i know

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I remember the name James Lyons from my fleet days, he's a hard charger and a smart man. He was instrumental in forming Red Cell in the early 80's with SEAL Dick Marcinko CO of Red Cell. If you don't know about Red Cell it's interesting stuff and there are several good books about it including Marcinko's autobiography "Rogue Warrior". My ship at the time had a dealing with Red Cell Team in Gitmo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.