Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
29 days from mailed, to received.

So tell me again why NY takes six months? (Rhetorical question)

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Gun Enthusiast
1,040 Posts
vmtcmt said:

Because they can!

·
Gun Enthusiast
1,040 Posts
vmtcmt said:

Because they can!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Got mine in 1 week after going to west palm in person ...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Got mine in 1 week after going to west palm in person ...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Tell me,

WIth the FLorida CCW can you bring your firearm that is on your NYS license with you on vacation. Can you purchase a firearms while in Florida. I go to Tampa at least once a year and would love to go to the range and shoot my own pistol and carry while down there. Will this permit/license allow it?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Tell me,

WIth the FLorida CCW can you bring your firearm that is on your NYS license with you on vacation. Can you purchase a firearms while in Florida. I go to Tampa at least once a year and would love to go to the range and shoot my own pistol and carry while down there. Will this permit/license allow it?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Armedoc said:
Tell me,

i guess you can start here.
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/index.html

·
Registered
785 Posts
Armedoc said:
Tell me,

i guess you can start here.
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/index.html

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
congrats

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Armedoc said:
Tell me,

Yes, you can bring your firearm to Florida. Yes, you can purchase a firearm in Florida, but would have to get it shipped back to NY via ffl

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Armedoc said:
Tell me,

Yes, you can bring your firearm to Florida. Yes, you can purchase a firearm in Florida, but would have to get it shipped back to NY via ffl

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Now off to find a basic pistol course or Hunters Safety!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Now off to find a basic pistol course or Hunters Safety!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts