Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Everyone is good looking once in their lives. Maud Adams still looks pretty good for her age. They say you get the best tune from an old fiddle..
Maud was always one of my favorites, just gorgeous. There was a movie with her back in the early 70's? starring her. I believe it was titled Tattoo. Yowza! Her image is still tattooed in my brain.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
Nothing this can't fix:

and make it good enough for this guy:

He'll hit anything- at least in the movies. In real life I heard he's actually a stand-up husband. And he wrote a letter telling Steve Jobs to go F himself, major bonus points for that.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Some don't look too bad at all.

I remember when I was a teenager, and thought 30 year old women were old and gross, I asked an older guy if you find older women attractive as you get older.

He said "Yes. As I get older I find older women attractive....but I still want the younger ones."

So true

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,076 Posts
Hey ... any broad can look sexy in their 20's. But a dame who still looks good in her 50's 60's or even 70's ... now that's a keeper.

Just take a gander at our own resident "Granny". She still looks great at 75 !!!

(Disclaimer ... the words "dame" and "broad" were used purely for "Sinatra-esque" dramatic effect.)

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,076 Posts
Hey ... any broad can look sexy in their 20's. But a dame who still looks good in her 50's 60's or even 70's ... now that's a keeper.

Just take a gander at our own resident "Granny". She still looks great at 75 !!!

(Disclaimer ... the words "dame" and "broad" were used purely for "Sinatra-esque" dramatic effect.)
Whaaattt ?? What did I say ???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.