Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of the Interstate Arms Corp (IAC) Hawk. I'm looking for my first shotgun and get some practice. I like the short barrel for HD and range practice. Anyone have any experience with this model or opinion. Price is hard ot beat too especially for a first timer.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Chinese made all steel copy of the 870. The big advantage of the Hawk over the pardner pump is that ALL 870 accessories and parts are supposed to fit including the barrel. Additionally it is supposed to come with ghost ring sights already installed.

Disclaimer: I dont own a Hawk.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
I was looking at them too......it's an 870 clone......I've read very favorable reviews on them.
I don't know which one I want. Either the 981 (with the rail) or the 982 (with ghost ring)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Love my 982 (named her Sofia)! Put over 100 slugs through her and she's still solid. The ghost sight fell of cause it came a bit loose, but nothing a good ok screw driver couldn't fix! I def recommend!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, guys for the feedback. think I'll pull the trigger on the hawk with the ghost rings. love to find a really good holiday sale somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts