Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nose and throat are irritated. Eyes are burning. Feels like I have a sore throat. Is the pollen killing anyone else? Is there something anyone can recommend that I can take? Allergies seem to be new to me. Pollen hasn't bothered me until just recently.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
I thought pollen season was over........

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
My nose and throat are irritated. Eyes are burning. Feels like I have a sore throat. Is the pollen killing anyone else? Is there something anyone can recommend that I can take? Allergies seem to be new to me. Pollen hasn't bothered me until just recently.
I usually don't get allergies but I got it now. Since last Thursday eyes, post-nasal drip, throat. I thought I was getting sick but it didn't go anywhere or get worse.

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Might just be the dry air from the AC in the house and car. Its gorgeous out today. Turned the AC off last night and slept with the windows open. Going to do the same thing in the car today. If it doesn't clear up, I'll hit the doc in the box place near me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.