Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
I know this is a "joke" but beware of unintended consequences.

I have a whole shop full of electronics tools including true RMS meters, lab power supplies, an SMD workstation, logic probes, etc.

Don't think for a minute that if they come for my AW, that crap won't end up on an evidence table with a sign that says "bomb making gear" for the press conference.

Same goes for all of you guys with your reloading presses, etc. "Gun nut made his own bullets" is not too farfetched for today's media.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
"Skills?"
"I know how to run from problems..."

I call them how I see them...

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Don't think for a minute that if they come for my AW, that crap won't end up on an evidence table with a sign that says "bomb making gear" for the press conference.

Same goes for all of you guys with your reloading presses, etc. "Gun nut made his own bullets" is not too farfetched for today's media.
Been there, done that. People can twist anything around to fit their present agenda. But in the end, truth and justice will prevail.

Btw, the cartoon is more scary than funny, and it's the current reality in this country. Let anyone come into this country, without thorough background checks.
It happened with the Cuban refugees, then the Afghanistan refugees, and now it'll happen with the Syrian refugees. Will we ever learn?

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
...Same goes for all of you guys with your reloading presses, etc. "Gun nut made his own bullets" is not too farfetched for today's media.
Farfetched? I am 100% sure that is EXACTLY what the news would read if I ever got arrested for anything. "OVER 8 POUNDS OF EXPLOSIVE POWDER found in his basement, along with THOUSANDS of smaller explosive devices. Hazmat crews and a bomb disposal team were called in to remove the potentially lethal 'primers' "

Guy at work asked, "Isn't making ammunition illegal?" (I guess the accurate answer would have been, "no, but give it time...")

Reactions: Captain Will
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.