·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
go home and get your shinebox..
..Josey Wales..

http://mobile.wnd.co...-takes-on-isis/
I thought Billy bates said that?

I'm not afraid of ISIS.
I think if we just embraced them and stopped insulting them with our western racist imperialism then we could all learn that this is just one world and we are one people put here , sorry, evolved to love each other and embrace our differences.

No ISIS is just misunderstood and it's our fault.
I'm not afraid of ISIS. I'm afraid of Conservatives. And Christians. And white males.
ETA And cops. I forgot to add cops.
And Fox news.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Ready .....
"It's better to die like a lion than be slaughtered like sheep"

Watching the news reports of those people fleeing from their country this past week really drives home the importance of the 2nd Amendment and an armed citizenry.
And not being a sheep.
Weapons are useless without the will to fight.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
I heard the islamofacists are aspiring rappers, starting junior community college in a few semesters and generally good boys, albeit confused.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Locked and Loaded

·
Banned
4,735 Posts
Ready .....
"It's better to die like a lion than be slaughtered like sheep"
I quoted everyone because that is how I feel. We ALL need to say it because they are coming. They might even be dressed as sheep, but hey are wolves and jackals and will attack without notice. You can debate and throw press conferences and hold town halls and politicians can use robo calls and spew rainbows written by paid english majors. None of it does any good, It is just ice cream for the children to get their minds off the real truth. Diplomacy has not worked. You cannot reason with the insane. They are determined to take over the world and will not stop no matter what we say, how much money is spent, it does not mater how high the wall will be. They are coming.

No, I am not joking.

Iran stated there will be no israel in 25 years. Even though they have been fighting for thousands, I am pretty sure they have a more advanced plan than they did before. And it is not rainbows and diplomacy.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Not me! I'm not willing to limit the fight to only one faction of islam (namely ISIS). moslem terror has gone on for more than 1400 years. To focus on a subgroup that's existed for less than 20 years is to ignore the driving force behind it…. the koran.

ISIS wasn't there to bomb the Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983, they weren't in Mogadishu (1993) and they didn't use a truck bomb in the WTC in 1993. The common denominator must be eliminated.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.