Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have seen all the videos on glocks and the torture test.

they do all these things and they still shoot.

my original g41 blew up in my hands I'm sure some of you remember that thread.
had to purchase a new one at a discounted price.

i have been shooting the new one and yesterday my rear sight broke off small piece of metal is still there.

it still shoots but WTF.

so i believe glock should give me every new model for a period of 6 months if they do not break they should then go ahead and produce the model.

then we are talking true perfection

been meaning to change the sights anyway so no big deal.

· Banned
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could have banged the rear sight loose. Don't blame Glock.. I have 9 and never had any of these issues
it seems i probably shoot to fast in the competitions. they cannot handle that type of speed.

actually i did bang it against something

· Premium Member
7,783 Posts
In 1990 I bought my first Glock, a model 17. It functioned flawlessly. (Trying to get it back)
1991-2 I got a G23 and had several issues FTF/FTE that have since been corrected, it seems.
I got a 27 that I hated; seemed they reshaped the back strap on the 27 since I had mine, but it did function perfectly.
2014, I was given an NYPD Transit G19, changed out the trigger and it functions fine, the little I've shot it.
So, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.
Now I'm interested in their 10mm's....

· INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Like I said..I was a hater, Last week I put the Ghost connector in my G23, along with the Ghost spring kit...Polished the crap out of all the internals, Was having trouble with the trigger with my big fat fingers and was going to file the trigger guard to enlarge the opening..The trigger breaks a lot sooner now..No more hatin it for the small trigger guard..and love the the way the trigger breaks like a glass rod at about 3lbs...Its definately one of my favorite pistols..Probably shoy 100 rounds of home made last night without a hiccup...I have 100% trust in the little pistol now..

· The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,875 Posts
it seems i probably shoot to fast in the competitions. they cannot handle that type of speed.
Pretty sure FMJ has shot Glocks a lot faster than you in competitions. Just tossing that out there as an option.

I haven't had any issues, but things happen.

· Banned
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not blaming glock at all.i will be buying another one soon. i have 3 glocks the 41 is the only one i have had issues with and the issues were my fault.
they are great guns.

· Banned
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sites coming in today from midway
TRUGLO TFO Sight Set Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 37, 41 Steel Tritium / Fiber Optic

anyone have these how do you like them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.