Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you call out Trump as a clown, take a look at the bozo running for Parliment in my beloved Province....

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
It's Canada, I expect he'll be elected.
Considering that 1/3 of the province is high on now legalized pot, 1/3 is frozen permanently, 1/3 could not care less, I would not be surprised if he wins. Canadians are so sick of their politicians and they showed that with the record low voters turn out on the last elections.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
First off. You are an American. Forget about Canada.

Second off. They call ham, bacon and have milk in bags. The last hope up there was Alberta, well that failed.

Sorry to say it but, Canada is the United States retarted cousin and they are going down fast.
Why so grumpy Oh, Uncle Paul? Here's something to cheer you up

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
I'm not grumpy.

Ham is not bacon. But if for whatever reason I were to be grumpy that right there is a reason.

I'm more amused. Come on, milk in bags???

View attachment 63058
LOL, I remember milk in bags, like 35 years ago as a child in Yugoslavia. But I have never seen it in Canada. We are going up north in April, I will look

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
LOL, I remember milk in bags, like 35 years ago as a child in Yugoslavia. But I have never seen it in Canada. We are going up north in April, I will look
So, I guess it would be safe to say that Canada is even behind Yugoslavia?

The bagged milk is more around Montreal, we couldn't find it in Edmonton.

My wife's cousin who just moved to BC from Alberta even made fun of it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.